WinkAlterIWnet XP hack

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
AlterIWnet XP hack
Hey people!!!
I found this hack that simply changes you're XP to what ever you type in and I have seen that most of you have had trouble with rank hacking now so here you go=)

How To Use:
Run the hack as Administrator then start MW2 go to Barrack and change you're XP to what ever you like!=)

Virus Scans:
Virus Total
Jotti's Malware Scan
Screen Shots:

Credit's
AnDre (Creator.)
Me (For uploading/sharing=D)
Enjoy and press Thanks!
AlterIWnet XP Hack.rarattachment deleted · 2,796 downloads before removal
lol, i thought it was a hack for windows xp o.o
lol a prestige lvl trainer wud b way ezer but ok exp gain is kewl :3
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post
lol a prestige lvl trainer wud b way ezer but ok exp gain is kewl :3
This is actually very easy to make with Cheat Engine.
Quote Originally Posted by steph777 View Post
This is actually very easy to make with Cheat Engine.
orly. ive seen very little (1) videos of hack using cheat engine. i seen 1 with unlimited ammo on SP. i tried the tut, but im jus to rusty and lazy to enter in the lines. if make an unlimited ammo that wud b GR8! haha but im shure it wud b detected unlike yer harmless exp hack ;D gj
Steph, are you german?
@Stoshy
I could only make a unlimited ammo hack for SP and you'll still have to use Cheat Engine to make it run cause i'm having trouble with making trainers and all so if that's what you want then i'll make it=)
Also all credit's to anDre for making it=D
@jesus10
I'm not german it's just the screen shot that the guy posted with it.
Quote Originally Posted by steph777 View Post
@Stoshy
@jesus10
I'm not german it's just the screen shot that the guy posted with it.
ah, das ist zu schlecht.
Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post


no. if u didnt read our posts (mine and steph's) she made this using cheat engine. u dont need a source to use codes.
OMG!!!
I didn't make it!!!
anDre made it!!!
Quote Originally Posted by steph777 View Post
OMG!!!
I didn't make it!!!
anDre made it!!!
>.> sry :P my post still applies. it was made by CE
Quote Originally Posted by steph777 View Post
I don't know probably???
I didn't make it if you actually red the whole thread....
Yeah I know, but maybe you would've been a good leecher and asked the owner..
/Attachment approved
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?