login screen

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
login screen
hiya im wondering if any1 would like to make me a login of kuchiki-byakuya (from bleach 6th Division captain)

using either...

this



this


and this



thx.
anyone? :C
My first point : You did a double post
Second point : do you want a custom login box?

If I make it, I want a thanks
Why do you say nice work? He just posted pictures....
lol All he wants is for somebody to make him a login box i say nice work to his pictures would u rather me downgrade his work?
ILL MAKE ONE !! OMG HE'S MY FAV CHARACTER!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Imafalam View Post
ILL MAKE ONE !! OMG HE'S MY FAV CHARACTER!!!
lol hes mine too thats why im requesting a good login with him....

thx if u make it
Hehe I'll make one /me but first I have to get home
Quote Originally Posted by enjoto View Post
Hehe I'll make one /me but first I have to get home
lol lets have a competiton to see who can make the best?
Quote Originally Posted by Imafalam View Post
lol lets have a competiton to see who can make the best?
o snap lol... hope they look good
Imma make one 2
But i cant decide which pic u should use hmm
we really really should have a anime mods forum... i personally hate them :/
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?