Why do choobs fail so hard?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Why do choobs fail so hard?
So basically I made a 'mod' purposely to see how many choobs don't know how to read. Read my entire post, and you will CLEARLY see the sarcasm throughout the entire thing, and it says SARCASM right at the bottom. I have over 1000 posts, and my other mods in my signature yet people don't know how to read and are completely oblivious to the fact that I am in no way shape or form a 'choob'. I find it hilarious, so I figured I'd share it with you guys. Seeing as it's MY post, go ahead and troll/flame away, I really don't care. Just don't get yourselves reported, because then it will be a ban.

READ IT HERE

Enjoy.
YOU FAIL


SARCASM

Nah just joking. just proves how many 8 Year.oldies there are here.
Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
YOU FAIL


SARCASM

Nah just joking. just proves how many 8 Year.oldies there are here.
Exactly... that's why I'm saying it's not that I act like an asshole to the choobs, I just hate when people don't follow the rules. By making that thread, I proved WHY we need the Elite section.
That wasn't your first? You tricked me! I was hoping you would make more of those horrible polka dot things.
















joke.
such a hilarious thread dude... you just made a smile in my face
Quote Originally Posted by Ad litteram View Post
such a hilarious thread dude... you just made a smile in my face
Lmao. Btw, Plastic Beach is an awesome album... On Melancholy Hill is my favourite song and video. Grown Up Noodle ftw
Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post


Lmao. Btw, Plastic Beach is an awesome album... On Melancholy Hill is my favourite song and video. Grown Up Noodle ftw
I loved the music video.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?