[Release]Gearbox Intro

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]Gearbox Intro
Replaces Beginning video with the Gearbox one from Halo CE.

I think it's pretty pimp, yeah it takes longer, but whateves.



Pretty cool amirite?

Place in MOVIES folder.

Virus Scans:
Virus Total
VirusScan.Jotti
calogo.rarattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
[COLOR="Purple"][B]
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
thanks .
Not used to posting youtube videos. :I
/Approved .
What is GearBox?
Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
What is GearBox?
Gaming Company. They were a part of Halo, and some other games.
It's pretty nice, I don't think I will use this though
If you used my tut on how to convert videos to bik style, please credit me. If you coppied and paste from the game.. GREAT JOB
Its really cool, and I like it a lot, but it takes too long, so I won't use it. Its very nice though.
it looks nice, but its pretty long lol
Nice....rather better than the one for CA EU
I just delete my intro's
.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?