One in the Chamber

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
One in the Chamber
One in the Chamber is my second mod for COD MW2.
Taken directly from the wager match game mode new to COD: Black Ops, with exactly the same ideas in mind.
If you haven't seen the video, here are the rules:

  • Every player receives a Magnum, and one bullet
  • Using that one bullet and/or melee, kill as many opponents as possible
  • When you kill one person, you will receive their bullet
  • You have only three lives, and then you're out, so watch your back


The game ends in free for all when there is one man left standing.
In a team deathmatch, the game ends as soon as every player on either side has been wiped out (lost all three lives).

Though the Black Ops version works only in FFA (I think), this works in both FFA and TDM.

Version 1.1 changes:
  • Default weapon (Magnum FMJ) switched to Tactical Magnum FMJ
  • Killstreak rewards disabled
  • Weapon will no longer acquire an extra bullet after a knife kill if one is already present








VirusTotal:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Jotti:
Chamber.zip - Jotti's malware scan
Chamber.zipattachment deleted · 1,412 downloads before removal
1. Post LINKS to the virusscans.
2. Post ingame screenshots
3. Upload your screenshots to imageshack.
The screenshots are in the attachments
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337
1. Post LINKS to the virusscans.
3. Upload your screenshots to imageshack.
As said above.
I'm not arguing with anyone. Blubb1337 told me to post screenshots, I told him they were in the attachments, i.e. not an argument.
I'm uploading the screenshots to imageshack.us
/approved

Next time, just directly use this format.
After seeing this mod on Black Ops, I wondered how long it would take for someone to make a mw2 mod
Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Souls View Post
After seeing this mod on Black Ops, I wondered how long it would take for someone to make a mw2 mod
yeah me 2 and 1 day later there it is

great job i think ^^
The mod does have its downsides...

1) Killstreaks are available for people
2) The Magnum can hold more than 1 bullet

...There may be other problems, but other than that I have only tested out 2 games
Wanted this since the first time I saw the video. Thank you. ALOT.
Only downside: Lots of bugs.
The Magnum intentionally allows more than one bullet - if I am correct, a melee kill will give the attacker an extra bullet whether or not the player already has one.
If not, I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
Wanted this since the first time I saw the video. Thank you. ALOT.
Only downside: Lots of bugs.
Could you tell me which bugs you are encountering?

I'll also try and fix the killstreak problem.

EDIT: Original post updated - please refer to that for changes
i got a idea just give everyone extended mags and put 1 bullet clip size for that
Aw i was gonna make this xD
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?