Hey, I'm about to hit 60k, and I wanted to buy a RPK, but I'm not high enough. (2 or 3 levels) Should I buy another gun or just wait till RPK? Right now I've got a Galil Scope 7 days and 2 awm camos.
for what u want a rpk i think its sh1t are u gonna play mm with it?
rbp epic suck buy a m60 ....
hey, how you get so much zP
Originally Posted by bana
for what u want a rpk i think its sh1t are u gonna play mm with it?
Eh, I might, I usually just play GM.
Originally Posted by [banned]scammer
rbp epic suck buy a m60 ....
I think an RPK is better than an m60, an m60 is heavy and reload is slow.
Originally Posted by runxfighter2
hey, how you get so much zP
It's GP not ZP.
why do u want an RPK?
get a decent rifle or sniper
Originally Posted by Shane
why do u want an RPK?
get a decent rifle or sniper
Rifle such as?
And I've already got 2 AWM Camos, so i don't need any snipers.
He means like a good automatic rifle .
And I mean I had the rpk it was pretty good but I sold it and the scar-light to waste it on BM and I did not mind the rpk its not bad at all .
Originally Posted by Dakota
He means like a good automatic rifle .
I know, but which Rifle?
Originally Posted by private bob4
I know, but which Rifle?
get a scar light or m4 or ak.
you know those type of guns.
once you reach high enough go for an xm8 thats what i did when i was staff Sargent leveling up
2 Awm Camo Perm :O?
Originally Posted by Angelina
2 Awm Camo Perm :O?
Nahh, both combined total a month. 2 awm camos for a month can get me a lot of money.
Well I would go and check and see which one's are worth buying but I cant play cf atm .
Look at some gun reviews about CF weapons and learn about them and see which ones you like the most .
Originally Posted by private bob4
Hey, I'm about to hit 60k, and I wanted to buy a RPK, but I'm not high enough. (2 or 3 levels) Should I buy another gun or just wait till RPK? Right now I've got a Galil Scope 7 days and 2 awm camos.
I got an RPk and its really good gun i killed many player with this so wait for got him dont buy another gun and chek my gun!!! :Clik here man
Originally Posted by max12666
I got an RPk and its really good gun i killed many player with this so wait for got him dont buy another gun and chek my gun!!! :Clik here man
Thanks, and by the way, how'd you get so many guns!
Originally Posted by EviL_WaLdO
get a scar light or m4 or ak.
you know those type of guns.
once you reach high enough go for an xm8 thats what i did when i was staff Sargent leveling up