New gun

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
New gun
Hey, I'm about to hit 60k, and I wanted to buy a RPK, but I'm not high enough. (2 or 3 levels) Should I buy another gun or just wait till RPK? Right now I've got a Galil Scope 7 days and 2 awm camos.
for what u want a rpk i think its sh1t are u gonna play mm with it?
Quote Originally Posted by bana View Post
for what u want a rpk i think its sh1t are u gonna play mm with it?
Eh, I might, I usually just play GM.

Quote Originally Posted by [banned]scammer View Post
rbp epic suck buy a m60 ....
I think an RPK is better than an m60, an m60 is heavy and reload is slow.

Quote Originally Posted by runxfighter2 View Post
hey, how you get so much zP
It's GP not ZP.
why do u want an RPK?
get a decent rifle or sniper
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
why do u want an RPK?
get a decent rifle or sniper
Rifle such as?
And I've already got 2 AWM Camos, so i don't need any snipers.
He means like a good automatic rifle .

And I mean I had the rpk it was pretty good but I sold it and the scar-light to waste it on BM and I did not mind the rpk its not bad at all .
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
He means like a good automatic rifle .
I know, but which Rifle?
Quote Originally Posted by private bob4 View Post
I know, but which Rifle?
get a scar light or m4 or ak.
you know those type of guns.
once you reach high enough go for an xm8 thats what i did when i was staff Sargent leveling up
2 Awm Camo Perm :O?
Quote Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
2 Awm Camo Perm :O?
Nahh, both combined total a month. 2 awm camos for a month can get me a lot of money.
Well I would go and check and see which one's are worth buying but I cant play cf atm .

Look at some gun reviews about CF weapons and learn about them and see which ones you like the most .
Quote Originally Posted by private bob4 View Post
Hey, I'm about to hit 60k, and I wanted to buy a RPK, but I'm not high enough. (2 or 3 levels) Should I buy another gun or just wait till RPK? Right now I've got a Galil Scope 7 days and 2 awm camos.
I got an RPk and its really good gun i killed many player with this so wait for got him dont buy another gun and chek my gun!!! :Clik here man
Quote Originally Posted by max12666 View Post
I got an RPk and its really good gun i killed many player with this so wait for got him dont buy another gun and chek my gun!!! :Clik here man
Thanks, and by the way, how'd you get so many guns!

Quote Originally Posted by EviL_WaLdO View Post


get a scar light or m4 or ak.
you know those type of guns.
once you reach high enough go for an xm8 thats what i did when i was staff Sargent leveling up
I already can get a xm8, but not scar light.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?