TalkingMy First Kill Marks !!

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
screenshot please
nice
im downloading them for sure
Quote Originally Posted by D.o.p.e.Boi View Post
nice
im downloading them for sure
Thank you for liking them
Good job approved .
good work...but give credit to the guy who made the originals that you changed color of etc...
Quote Originally Posted by >xl View Post
good work...but give credit to the guy who made the originals that you changed color of etc...
WTH are you talking about ??

I made these by my self !
hey but how can i do the berserker (i have axe) but IDK how to do it
lol why does every1 just changes color 0.o
make some from scratch like i did
Quote Originally Posted by gabi9898 View Post
hey but how can i do the berserker (i have axe) but IDK how to do it
I dont know !!

I also have axe !

Quote Originally Posted by GhlpaMpa View Post
lol why does every1 just changes color 0.o
make some from scratch like i did
Can you teach me ?
Thankx I Click The Thanks Button Good Job !!^^
i only lik the 1-6 nice job though
How did u do the multi kill marks they look awesome
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us