Thanks

Exclamation IDS APP SHUTDOWN 1?

Ok so whenever i try to launch combat arms i get the error in the title. Does anyone know a fix for this it was working at my house about a week ago and im at my friends now and were trying to play together he is on a pc im on a laptop and for some reason whenever i try to launch the game i get this error. Help would be very much appreciated guys I also will give away 5k nx to whoever fixes the problem for me. I also have teamviewer so if you need that to check my pc just pm me and ill pm you back with the information.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Reinstall the Game and try again!

Quote Originally Posted by Paradon View Post
    Ok so whenever i try to launch combat arms i get the error in the title. Does anyone know a fix for this it was working at my house about a week ago and im at my friends now and were trying to play together he is on a pc im on a laptop and for some reason whenever i try to launch the game i get this error. Help would be very much appreciated guys I also will give away 5k nx to whoever fixes the problem for me. I also have teamviewer so if you need that to check my pc just pm me and ill pm you back with the information.
    I read Nexon Forums, its the sign that they know your hacking and they close the game themselves! either that or ur PC is shitty
    Last edited by XxClanOwnerxX; 09-05-2010 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks
    yeah, i read that to, im not hacking, and i have a geforce go 6150 so i know i can run combat arms. So thank you for your useless help kid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    yeah, i read that to, im not hacking, and i have a geforce go 6150 so i know i can run combat arms. So thank you for your useless help kid.
    geForce is the suckiest graphics card u can get i have a website here go to google and type in "can you run it" it will be the first link click it and select Combat Arms as your game then click Analyse it will Analyse ur hardware to make sure you can run it! trust me it works and i tried it

Can You Run It?

Click on "Can You Run it" on my Quote
    Last edited by XxClanOwnerxX; 09-05-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Leave him alone noob.
    He's trying to help.
    Let's see you do this shit by yourself.