Thumbs upFavorite Weapons?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Favorite Weapons?
Complete List of my Favorite weapons, Feel free to tell us your favorites.

F2000
M416 CQB
TAR-21
Desert Eagle
DSR-1
L96A1
M-200
Flash Gernade ( can be handy in close encounters) /
Kriss
MP7 MOD
Skorpion Black
PP-19
M16A1 AP Mine (good weapon for CTF games, plant the mines right near your flag) /
RPG 7
AA-12
M60 Steel (good in Fireteam)

I have More favorites but i dont want to put the ENTIRE list on here, these are just some of my favorites, Please tell us your favorites as well
I love it when stupid people spell "Grenade" as "gernade" it makes me feel speshul.
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
I love it when stupid people spell "Grenade" as "gernade" it makes me feel speshul.
Lol.

+rep cause I laughed.


Edit: Cant give it to you again.
Quote Originally Posted by MuGtYcOoN View Post
Complete List of my Favorite weapons, Feel free to tell us your favorites.

F2000
M416 CQB
TAR-21
Desert Eagle
DSR-1
L96A1
M-200
Flash Gernade ( can be handy in close encounters) /
Kriss
MP7 MOD
Skorpion Black
PP-19
M16A1 AP Mine (good weapon for CTF games, plant the mines right near your flag) /
RPG 7
AA-12
M60 Steel (good in Fireteam)

I have More favorites but i dont want to put the ENTIRE list on here, these are just some of my favorites, Please tell us your favorites as well
Those are all good guns, except for the F2000, Kriss, Skorpion, and l9. You are missing the scar l.
Quote Originally Posted by mooserman View Post
Those are all good guns, except for the F2000, Kriss, Skorpion, and l9. You are missing the scar l.
SCAR-H's sexier

TAR fails in Combat Arms, MTAR FTW
TAR is FTW in MW2
CodeDemon = G36E n00b /yea
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
CodeDemon = G36E n00b /yea
Nooooooooo! M416 > G36E./
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Nooooooooo! M416 > G36E./
/ I play so much the only gun names I know are the ones I maily use and thats g36e and l96a1 / XD
FS2000 + variants
Ak74M + gold version
Ak103 + gold version
All M14 Variants
M417 SB (though i prefer calling it HK417 SB)
Rare versions of M4A1
Rec7 Rangers
Dragunov SVDS Ghillie
Every L96 Variant except GP and NX standard versions
All M107 Variants
M110 SASS
All MGs except for K3, K3 SPW, and Ultimax 100
M590 CQB
R870 SE
G18
USP Tactical
M32
M134
Airstrike
SMG: PP-19MOD
AR: G36E Valk
SR: L96A1 Black Magnum and M-200 Ghillie
Pistol: G18
Melee: Ninjanato
M200 Ghillie.
Arctic Wolf.
L96A1 Super/Black Magnum.
UMP45.
Mines.
I forgot to say M4 Super 90...
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
I forgot to say M4 Super 90...
which is why theres a edit button...
FS2000
MP7 MOD
L96A1- WITH A SILENCER
M4 SUPER 90
USP
AUG A1
SCAR-L
and some more that i dont remember
All M107 variants.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us