Not fair
So,he was unbanned http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ve-please.html
And you guys don't want to.
It's almost the same,reason
I say this is unfair,and you should know that I never will scam anyone,and why should I waste my time helping people in CF section,than just scam a person?
And I talked with the people that got scammed,and one of them accepted my apology,and even made a thread in CF Section,but the other isn't active.
I got there name from someone.If he want to say his name idk but in this time I won't say it.
And you guys don't want to.
It's almost the same,reason

I say this is unfair,and you should know that I never will scam anyone,and why should I waste my time helping people in CF section,than just scam a person?
And I talked with the people that got scammed,and one of them accepted my apology,and even made a thread in CF Section,but the other isn't active.
I got there name from someone.If he want to say his name idk but in this time I won't say it.

