DIP Hook.

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
DIP Hook.
DIP Hook.

Code:
DWORD dwDIP_HOOK = 0x6A2F95;
DWORD dwDIP_RESTORE = dwDIP_HOOK+0x5;
Code:
    _asm
    {
        POPAD
        JMP[ dwRES_RESTORE ]
    }
Code:
declspec( naked ) void DIP_Hook( )
{
    _asm
    {
        MOV EDX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP-0x4]
        MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[EDX]
        PUSHAD
    }

}
Nice release.













/
Where did the other thread go?
Quote Originally Posted by flashlight95 View Post
Where did the other thread go?
Apparently Blood deleted it, I don't know why /
Quote Originally Posted by flashlight95 View Post
Where did the other thread go?
What other thread?
HAHAHHAHA

BLOOD DELETED THE OTHER THREAD


AHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

looooooooooool
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
HAHAHHAHA

BLOOD DELETED THE OTHER THREAD


AHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

looooooooooool
/yea

I just got this from Stephen who gave it to a few people and he got it from Gellin.

I don't see why Blood deleted it since you can't really make chams with this.
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
/yea

I just got this from Stephen who gave it to a few people and he got it from Gellin.

I don't see why Blood deleted it since you can't really make chams with this.
You cant make chams with a DIP Hook?


Btw if I may, where did you find the address. CShell or Engine?

Sorry if this is an obvious question.
Thanks Mane..
You cant make chams with this if you dont know what you are doing, i got mine to work
Good Luck Leechers.
Quote Originally Posted by DeadLinez View Post
You cant make chams with this if you dont know what you are doing, i got mine to work
Good Luck Leechers.
Sure You Did ...
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


Sure You Did ...
He's trollin. I know he is.

Deadlinez you troll almost as much as Stephen.
um no i got this to work, and i got color chams, working fine.
Quote Originally Posted by DeadLinez View Post
um no i got this to work, and i got color chams, working fine.
Proof..
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us