Compiler

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Compiler
Does anyone recommend a compiler (besides Visual C++ or Visual Studios) that is decent? My Visual Studio and Visual C++ is bugged out and microsoft said there is no fix.
Code::Blocks
I use it since I started programming. You can program with both C and C++ with it. I think its the best.
Visual Studio is an IDE.

All ides use the same compiler, MinGW32.

whether you use visual studio,devC++,code::blocks your using the same compiler./
Quote Originally Posted by Ionizer View Post
Visual Studio is an IDE.

All ides use the same compiler, MinGW32.

whether you use visual studio,devC++,code::blocks your using the same compiler./
I thought that was Cl.exe? Im prbly wrong though.

anyway, instead of trashin ur VS can we know what the problem is?
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
I thought that was Cl.exe? Im prbly wrong though.

anyway, instead of trashin ur VS can we know what the problem is?
Me too, I thought VC++ uses CL.exe and Dev C++ uses g++ as compilers, I've even used CL.exe & ML.exe ( Microsoft's assembler ) from the command line a few times. Maybe we're wrong? /
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Me too, I thought VC++ uses CL.exe and Dev C++ uses g++ as compilers, I've even used CL.exe & ML.exe ( Microsoft's assembler ) from the command line a few times. Maybe we're wrong? /
I heard DOS and Unix uses g++ and windows uses mingw32 /
What is this problem that cannot be fixed? You may be overlooking some other problem.

And you can use the MinGW compiler for Windows as an alternative.
his setup is probably corrupt or hes doing something wrong.
Code:
mt.exe : general error c10100b1: Failed to load file "..\Debug\Structure of a Program.exe". The system cannot find the path specified.
Already searched it on the MSDN forums. They said there is no fix to this.
Quote Originally Posted by CodingTerror View Post
Code:
mt.exe : general error c10100b1: Failed to load file "..\Debug\Structure of a Program.exe". The system cannot find the path specified.
Already searched it on the MSDN forums. They said there is no fix to this.
What's the name of the files your compiling?
Quote Originally Posted by CodingTerror View Post
Code:
mt.exe : general error c10100b1: Failed to load file "..\Debug\Structure of a Program.exe". The system cannot find the path specified.
Already searched it on the MSDN forums. They said there is no fix to this.
Check your *.vsproj files.
Uninstalled Visual C++ 2008 and all others, reinstalled and no luck. Same error.

I think I need to uninstall the compiler itself...
Just try to use GCC? /
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us