Virus Scans

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Virus Scans
Hey, I got a question. I know this is like the stupidest question i could ask but.... Here it goes. When i download something does and it has a virus do i get it as soon as i download it or when i open it? Cause i want to scan something but if i download will it give me the virus or only if i open it?

I know, Stupidty sorry.
It depends on what kind of virus it is. If it's in a RAR, then no, you can't get it right away. Most of the time the virus only spreads once you open the EXE. So just extract it to your Desktop. If it's a virus, your scanner should tell you as soon as it extracts. To be safe, right click it and scan it, too.
Quote Originally Posted by Condemed View Post
It depends on what kind of virus it is. If it's in a RAR, then no, you can't get it right away. Most of the time the virus only spreads once you open the EXE. So just extract it to your Desktop. If it's a virus, your scanner should tell you as soon as it extracts. To be safe, right click it and scan it, too.
K, Thanks. You should do that with the hack you just posted.


PS: You love him? =O Lol.
you dont get virus unless you make it like turn on. like exe could be a virus but doesnt start untill you click it. rars dont give viruses unless you click the stuff from inside it. ummm but if its like a dll or something maybe.

btw i <3 you condemned
just open it
BE A MAN!
I don't think im man enough yet. *sigh*

Lolz.
Lol listen to elly! <3
lol i never really virus scan stuff when i download it. im to trustworthy
Yes, I never scan you're stuff..... Everyone trust's you. I just need to learn how to make hacks now.
Easy... google
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
Easy... google
Yes, I know that lol. But i'm very impachient. I could not stand makeing hacks and learning them. Would drive me crazy lol.
he got banned for staff impersonation... his thingy said [mpgh] offical helper....
In his sig you mean? Or name.. a shame aswell.. since he only recently got VIP
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us