LightbulbHack Ideas?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Hack Ideas?
First of all how do you think we'd get hacks for these, we'd need a bypass and we'd need a coder.

We could also edit the files, I've gone through em, seems to be encrypted or something of that sort since I can't make out any understandable text.
This game is made from valve engine.
Relationship between hacking all valve games?
Quote Originally Posted by Zavier View Post
This game is made from valve engine.
Relationship between hacking all valve games?
I heard it was source engine.
Quote Originally Posted by riceking View Post
I heard it was source engine.
Valve's engine is the source engine.
I'd say the most obvious hack would be autoclick hack.

This game will probably be exploited like Gunz, if I remember correctly, the had like butterfly jump hack or something and shit, this will probably be easy to exploit. A lot of things appear to be client sided.
still in early open beta and already think of hacking it ... XD love it ....
usefull hax would be ofc godmode,infinite stamina, unlimited spears in battle quests... mellee speed hax would also be great... or dmg hax... if these things arnt server sided of course...... but for themoment looks fun even without hax so .... imagin how awesome this game is.... real great graphic evn with my uber-low spec pc and minimum settings.... pretty amazing ....
Quote Originally Posted by kelenek View Post
still in early open beta and already think of hacking it ... XD love it ....
usefull hax would be ofc godmode,infinite stamina, unlimited spears in battle quests... mellee speed hax would also be great... or dmg hax... if these things arnt server sided of course...... but for themoment looks fun even without hax so .... imagin how awesome this game is.... real great graphic evn with my uber-low spec pc and minimum settings.... pretty amazing ....
Yeah i'm pretty sure none of thoes hacks will come out.
I Can See Alot Of Possible Hacking In This Game...
Is It Multiplayer?
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
I Can See Alot Of Possible Hacking In This Game...
Is It Multiplayer?
LOL is it multiplayer? thats the funniest qustion ive seen for a week.
guess.
it is
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post


LOL is it multiplayer? thats the funniest qustion ive seen for a week.
guess.
it is
Way Too Be A Dick Dick...
You can have raids it's crazy.

You should try out Vindictus.
Hacking in this game is going to be hard. That seems to have made itself clear. But i know with alittle effort we can exploit this game. Valve's games have been hacked before and we can do it again. And its not like nexon's games haven't been hacked.
Maybe something like this

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us