[TEST]Decrypte me!

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
[TEST]Decrypte me!
I've made a small that contains a string which tells you to post it here, I whish to test a few encryption techniques of mine to see if they work properly

Also post how many times you failed and how good you are in RCE

(ignore the false positives from your av)

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...41b-1284902503

http://virscan.org/report/321baee5ef...6ae3c66f2.html

Some av's give false positives because of the encryption methods used ( I've used techniques found in metamorpic viruses, encrypting and decrypting specific functions on run-time)
DecryptMe.RARattachment deleted · 17 downloads before removal
We need some virus scans or this cannot be approved.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
We need some virus scans or this cannot be approved.
Ok, on the way...
~ Approved ~

I lol'd @ MEW section xD
Anyone making any progres?
we have to search for a string in your file?
what is RCE?

please don't be rude even if it's a stupid question thx
Quote Originally Posted by doofbla View Post
we have to search for a string in your file?
what is RCE?

please don't be rude even if it's a stupid question thx
Yep there's a certain string in my file, (it start's with "Post" No quotes ofc)
If you find it, post it here
hmm i don't know why but in ollydbg it seems to look for system settings and hardware components ?? o.O
Post this to prove you found me!
hmm and why is it calling the SSSecure.dll ?

Secure Shell or SSH is a network protocol that allows data to be exchanged using a secure channel between two networked devices

hmmm No good =(


Please tell me if I'm totaly wrong and explain me then =(

EDIT: but it's not connecting to the internet so I think i was wrong ;-) sorry


But this is why i thought so:


I don't know why it needs these strings, paths to my registry...
and there are many more of those


Sorry if i'm false... i can err
Was I right or was that a decoy message?
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Was I right or was that a decoy message?
Yep, you're right I lost
But more is on the way
I've learnt a great deal this day
@Void how did you find that?
How can I find the string ?
Quote Originally Posted by doofbla View Post
How can I find the string ?
Stap into verry verry verry long, and after that look inside the stack frame
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us