Hey guys!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Hey guys!
Hey, i got my acc scammed by Zack.
Yes, im watching you zack
He sold all my guns, which is about 700k gp wasted. So what im asking, is if you can gift me or get me just 10k zp. Thanks, i can do good things for you in the future hehe.
FOR3VERYoung is my IGN

-Lycanth
If you still had minion you could've banned his ass.
But sorry to hear.
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
If you still had minion you could've banned his ass.
But sorry to hear.
Haha thanks, i know it sucks and i dont no why the other minions didnt ban him already...
Where does my lovely ZP Go, With No Account Name Provided D: ?
FOR3VERYoung
Quote Originally Posted by Lycanth View Post
FOR3VERYoung
Oh srry For That D: But!! Get happy u will get those weps faster !

God Reserved You a Good Future

if u have Screenshots of your acc with guns u can send a Support to CF
Maybe They will get some weps back!
Well, you would have to send Czar the proof that he scammed you and then he could see if he can ban him or not.
Of Course I Can Give You ZP, Don't Be Silly. My Role In Life Is To Give :P Erhm, I'll be Sending You a Code Via PM.
Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
Of Course I Can Give You ZP, Don't Be Silly. My Role In Life Is To Give :P Erhm, I'll be Sending You a Code Via PM.
Eve is always warm-hearted
I will see what I can do.
I'll be happy to find you an account with a fair amount of weps? If I can find one.
Dammit, that Zack is always up to no good.
Im gonna do ******s for you to get you a 10k zp code. Might take a couple days.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us