[Release] Prophunt Mod (updated)

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Prophunt Mod (updated)
Prophunt Mod

This is just the updated version, not a new release. Anyway I still post the "old" thread layout.
Added a completely new hud and changed some team&hud message stuff.

Features:

-Hiders

Desert Eagle No Ammo
No Falldamage
Cold blooded + pro
Ninja + pro
Choose models/props

Hiders have a menu where they can choose a model. The model of themselves will be hidden and only the choosen model displayed. They can kill seekers, just switch to first person and knife them. Hiders can spin their model in both directions fast and slow.

-Seekers

Random primary weapon, MaxAmmo
Random secondary weapon, MaxAmmo
Attach/Detach silencer
No Falldamage
Lightweight&Marathon
Stopping power
Sleight of hand

Seekers have to wait 30 seconds for the hiders to hide. After that they must search and find the hiders until the time is up. If 2/3 of the Hiders are dead, they get +30seconds. They are not able to plant the bomb.

-General info

Everyone can display info about their team and toggle First Person/Third person. Turrents are removed. Timelimit is set to 3,5 minutes, winlimit to 6. Teamnames are automatically changed to Hiders and Seekers. If you call airdrop/care package it will always be ammo. Hiders are not displayed on radar. You cant use killstreaks like predator, Harrier, Airstrike etc.. Hiders need 2 or 3 knife hits (depends on version) to kill a Seeker. Always switch to first person when knifing! While countdown is running Seekers are frozen and cant see anything, Hiders can run faster.

-Video



-New Screenshots





-Credits

Creator: zxz
Co Creator: ezr

Thanks to:
AZUMIKKEL
NoFaTe
killingdyl
ppl at *********
DaMacc
Insignia
Deathmax
ahaloa
dconnor

-VirusTotal
NOTE: I recommend to use this mod only with Search&Destroy gametype. This mod is not compatible to rust and Wasteland!


AZUMIKKEL Edit (prophunt2.rar)
Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
I made a few changes to the mod.
First off i removed the annoying field of view.
Second I removed the fps cap.
And third I added a hud element showing how many rounds you have played as it was a bit confusing otherwise.

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
hide&seek.rarattachment deleted · 961 downloads before removal
PropHunt2.rarattachment deleted · 962 downloads before removal
Sweet much better!
EDIT1: well looks better :P
good
nice guy hope it works
i think you need two vires scans(i know i misspelled vires
wow nice
i really love this mod
Add one more virus scan
added virus scan
i wanna play it pls approve it faster :P
/Attachment Approved
Yayayaya... wait, no new features/models or anything except for the silencer attaching (which you probably got from my CS:Warfare)?

Also, how hard can it be to spell AZUMIKKEL?:P
do you know that hiders can kill the whole seeker team in the beginning of the game in the 30 seconds duration?
What, its AZUMIKKEL, I spelled correctly :P. Nah that silencer attaching I already had (the version was just not posted here). Do you have any suggestion for features? And for the models noo I still didnt find any method to allow models. (Precaching doesnt work gives some xmodel error)

Quote Originally Posted by Lemon30
do you know that hiders can kill the whole seeker team in the beginning of the game in the 30 seconds duration?
Not possible because seekers have unlimited health in this time
Isnt working for me... I get some kind of fastfile error everytime i try to host that mod

I'm using Mw2 Liberation with Steam...
Quote Originally Posted by prisma View Post
Isnt working for me... I get some kind of fastfile error everytime i try to host that mod

I'm using Mw2 Liberation with Steam...
What game type are you playing on?

I love this mod man. I've been playing it for around a week now ( grabbed it from the place you had it posted.

A couple suggestions. Like someone said above the hiders can kill the seekers during the 30 second count down. The seekers are invisible but still there and can still be killed. Some people like to be dicks and do that even if I tell them not to. Which brings me to my next suggestion.

It would be nice to have an admin menu in it. So when you get people that keep spawn killing you can boot them.

I tried to use iZ3RO's menu but couldn't get it to work. I think it was because 5 is already assigned to cycle through models for hiders so it wont open the menu. Even tho in the lower left corner is says the normal "Press 5 to open the menu". I can't code so I have no idea how to get around it. It would be cool to have an admin menu out of the box.

Besides that super fun mod. This gets more play time than any other mod I host.
Great update i love this mod. Just a suggestion if your going to do another update, make it so that everytime the seekers fire a shot they loose hp. For example say the seekers start off with 100hp and every shot they fire they loose 5hp, its just to even it out cuz its pretty unfair if the seekers spray every object they see, just a suggestion..
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us