Thumbs upguess who's back

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
guess who's back
Hai all,I'm back

btw Note* Dave get a new skin. /
hey rat, how are u?
Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Hai all,I'm back

btw Note* Dave get a new skin. /
If you wanna pay for a white transplant for him your more then welcome.
o Tom.
maybye time to change your usertitle?
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
maybye time to change your usertitle?
lol make me mod i can't edit it cause I'm not staff.
Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
lol make me mod i can't edit it cause I'm not staff.
i forgot /
Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
lol make me mod i can't edit it cause I'm not staff.
Dunno if you're gonna get staff that quick /
Hello there Tom...

/Move
wrong section
buddy.
Quote Originally Posted by Insidious. View Post

/Move
wrong section
buddy.
that maybe true
need minion back yah caver ******.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?