PostUnban AlterIWNet only if you have a wireless router

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Unban AlterIWNet only if you have a wireless router
I used this to get banned from alteriwnet once and it only works once sorry if this has already been found though. You need a wireless router and a maybe a modem cable it depends.
Firstly if you were on wirless when you got banned switch to wired using the modem cable. If you were wired unplug and switch to wireless.
Secondly just change your mac address and ip I have O2 so i had to use some telnet commands:
ip ifdetach intf=O2_ADSL2plus
ip ifconfig intf=O2_ADSL2plus hwaddr=02:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
ip ifattach intf=O2_ADSL2plus

(change the xx's with numbers and letters 0-9 a-f)
But that obviously wont work for everyone. Just search it on google how to change mac address.

Thirdly delete all the alteriwnet folder and if you saved the rar/zip files from when you first downloaded alteriwnet just reinstall everything if you dont download everything again. Run alteriwnet (you will be level 1 sorry) but you can use a trainer.

Hope I help!

PS: try not to get banned again because this only works once.
Yeah, that makes sense.
Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
Yeah, that makes sense.
Sorry maxdamage i like your work really I got banned by blitz for swearing and flaming him wasnt even hacking belive what you want so i used this i left alteriwnet so just to share this i think people will learn their lesson and it did work for me after blitz said "all your antiban techniques didnt work did they?"

Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-d...wnet-read.html

this is the goddamn 3th thread i have seen it 10 minutes about unbanning, there already is a way < but it will be patched soon anyway
Does your way actually unban? lets say i didnt make a restore point i cant do it then can I? And what if that restore point was before something really important I did?
Quote Originally Posted by cha0t1c View Post
Sorry maxdamage i like your work really I got banned by blitz for swearing and flaming him wasnt even hacking belive what you want so i used this i left alteriwnet so just to share this i think people will learn their lesson and it did work for me after blitz said "all your antiban techniques didnt work did they?"
I don't know what you're talking about.
Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
I don't know what you're talking about.
XD I got banned by blitz and he thought I was bluffing about unbanning
Quote Originally Posted by cha0t1c View Post
Sorry maxdamage i like your work really I got banned by blitz for swearing and flaming him wasnt even hacking belive what you want so i used this i left alteriwnet so just to share this i think people will learn their lesson and it did work for me after blitz said "all your antiban techniques didnt work did they?"



Does your way actually unban? lets say i didnt make a restore point i cant do it then can I? And what if that restore point was before something really important I did?
format works
Like you said, get caught another time and get ready for a permaban.
Quote Originally Posted by Deathmax View Post
Like you said, get caught another time and get ready for a permaban.
bullshit i got banned 16 times <
I'm tired of reading all these 'unban tutorials' that provide people with ueseless information. Listen up! You get banned from TWO aspects:
#1 XUID
#2 IP.

If your IP is dynamic, then all you have to worry about is changing your XUID. Your XUID is unique to aIW, it is something that aIW generates by deriving a HASH value from your PHYSICAL NIC's mac address. I hope by now you all understand that each NIC has a built in mac address from factory, which can be best described as being similar to a serial number.

So, you ask, "how do I change my NIC's physical mac address?". Well, you can't spoof it -- that's first off. Secondly, if you can't read between the lines of this post, then maybe you're too much of a noob to be unbanned anyway.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, if I receive enough thanks I will reveal how I got unbanned. / / /
Quote Originally Posted by blastanikka View Post
I'm tired of reading all these 'unban tutorials' that provide people with ueseless information. Listen up! You get banned from TWO aspects:
#1 XUID
#2 IP.

If your IP is dynamic, then all you have to worry about is changing your XUID. Your XUID is unique to aIW, it is something that aIW generates by deriving a HASH value from your PHYSICAL NIC's mac address. I hope by now you all understand that each NIC has a built in mac address from factory, which can be best described as being similar to a serial number.

So, you ask, "how do I change my NIC's physical mac address?". Well, you can't spoof it -- that's first off. Secondly, if you can't read between the lines of this post, then maybe you're too much of a noob to be unbanned anyway.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, if I receive enough thanks I will reveal how I got unbanned. / / /
omfg if u just change ur mac addres u will get a new xuid , but than u get a iwd_22 error or something, so there for u have to format first than change it and ur done....if u get so sick of them learn to read them first
you mean format windows?
Quote Originally Posted by Deathmax View Post
Like you said, get caught another time and get ready for a permaban.
Which might encourage them not to hack again, no?
Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
omfg if u just change ur mac addres u will get a new xuid , but than u get a iwd_22 error or something, so there for u have to format first than change it and ur done....if u get so sick of them learn to read them first
Well, if you read my entire message you would see that I stated you can't spoof your mac address. I didn't think I needed to mention the 'iwd_22 error'; since we all know that method doesn't work. I was banned twice and I am still playing aIW xD. RKAF: I know you are a lot smarter than that. I know you can decipher from what I posted how to change your XUID. I just won't post my method out blatently on this forum because if I do, aIW staff & co. will then patch it!

BTW you DON'T have to reformat NOR delete you're MW2 root folder and reinstall. xD
Quote Originally Posted by blastanikka View Post
Well, if you read my entire message you would see that I stated you can't spoof your mac address. I didn't think I needed to mention the 'iwd_22 error'; since we all know that method doesn't work. I was banned twice and I am still playing aIW xD. RKAF: I know you are a lot smarter than that. I know you can decipher from what I posted how to change your XUID. I just won't post my method out blatently on this forum because if I do, aIW staff & co. will then patch it!

BTW you DON'T have to reformat NOR delete you're MW2 root folder and reinstall. xD
oyeah well format > change mac > reinstall game or use a restore point works and its confirmed still working as i unbanned myself today, i even posted proof a few days ago
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?