InToxicated Revival!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
InToxicated Revival!
Well, as many of you have probably noticed, InToxicated has almost died out. You may have also noticed that I really havent been active in the clan, or MPGH, for a couple months.

Do not worry, this was for a reason. Tomorrow marks the day of my 2 months since i logged in, which is good news for us. Vincent can claim Leader, and with that can make LT's. I couldnt do so because you must know your recovery questions, which I dont.

So, starting tomorrow, we will hold a contest for people to gain LT positions. We will hold a 1-2 week long contest of points. The users with the most points earned will gain LT positions. They will be required to report their earned points on the clan site, and we will check to make sure.

We will post more information about the contest and everything tomorrow. Just thought i'd give you guys the heads-up!

INTOXICATED4LIFE
INTOXICATED4LIFE BITCHES!!!!!

It shall live on brah.
Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
INTOXICATED4LIFE BITCHES!!!!!

It shall live on brah.
quoted for truth
Isnt Good Enough, No Exp Plus And School
my sig says enough
4kyfe..
My Forum Says Enough...
And that Forum is .....MPGH!
BITCHES!
INTOXICATED4LIFE!
Well, I should be LT!!
I was in top 5 in InToxicated.
Just I got kicked with a mysteries hacker, who hacked Vincent's account.
So, I was in top 5, and you wanted to make me LT!!
Remember?
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
INTOXICATEDFORDEATH OYA U GUYS KICKED ME /RAGE
s as well
and gtfo
LOL I GOT MORE POINTS THEN EVERYONE IMA BE LT MY PLAYER IS [LuckyNob]
Oh yea? We'll I'mma be Clan Leader.
>:O
What if we're active and we just dont play as long as others do? o.o
its based off points
but this will start once vincent gets leader lol
I might have to quit my clan to join, I have a godly kd, (almost 6-1 on one acc), but that would mean I'd have to stop hacking when I'm bored, and go only legit lol.
**I'll just apply on my noob, still meets all the requirements, that way I can still hack on my main lol.**
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us