E-Fight (Revival)

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
E-Fight (Revival)
Time to begin a new E-drama thread.


Lol this game is for 5 year olds.
Quote Originally Posted by Craqer View Post
Lol this game is for 5 year olds.
NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by TheSadist View Post
NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a game for 5 year olds? I'm not a pedo man.
Quote Originally Posted by Craqer View Post
I'm a game for 5 year olds? I'm not a pedo man.
Yes, you are. I've seen you when you're with children.
Sounds like Liz got this guy in trouble and her fiance had a word with him
Fackin dude
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Whats E-Fight and E-Drama?
The definition of MPGH.
wow... my parents were right beside me and the video went what the fucking on 100% volume
Quote Originally Posted by decoforce View Post
wow... my parents were right beside me and the video went what the fucking on 100% volume
Don't live with ur parents 0_o
Not E-drama, but still fucking hilarious.


lmao....... is the guy's name persian?....o_O
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us