Simple Hack

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Simple Hack




Features:
Super Jump - Ctrl
No Fall Damage
Speed - Numpad 1/2/3/0
Extra Ammo 1
Extra Ammo 2
Teleport - F2 = save, F3 = Go
Dig - Insert
Fast All
Premium Gold
5th Slot
No Water
No Fog
No Recoil
Full Bright - Numpad 9

Credits: TheCamels8

Virus Scans:
Virus Total
Jotti

This is fake viruses..
I hope you like it

Simple Hack.rarattachment deleted · 187 downloads before removal
nice hope it will work
Quote Originally Posted by timon115 View Post
nice hope it will work
Thank you
Work for me
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
Thank you
Work for me
Hope it works for me also.. Try to make your hacks for windows 7 64 bit also
What injector you suggest? D: Naeron wont work, your injector doesnt work, mpgh injector doesnt work (anymore), Perx injector doesnt work, im desperate..
Quote Originally Posted by makeeish View Post
Hope it works for me also.. Try to make your hacks for windows 7 64 bit also
What injector you suggest? D: Naeron wont work, your injector doesnt work, mpgh injector doesnt work (anymore), Perx injector doesnt work, im desperate..
I added the MPGH Injector sorry..
But i have a solution!
Try to make injector yourself
It's easy
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
I added the MPGH Injector sorry..
But i have a solution!
Try to make injector yourself
It's easy
I have no idea how to make them, any tips ? XD
Quote Originally Posted by makeeish View Post
What program You use
Visual basic 2008
If you want to make your first program, that's what you need =)


Quote Originally Posted by xXcOdXx View Post
i pressed thanks . men you are best
I'm not the best /
i pressed thanks . men you are best
LINK DONT WORK???
How the hell did you make that link camels?:O btw i think you are really active and supportive, if you learn now to make 3D3, I think i'd even vote you for a MPGH staffmember warrock section.
Quote Originally Posted by xdesignerx View Post
How the hell did you make that link camels?:O btw i think you are really active and supportive, if you learn now to make 3D3, I think i'd even vote you for a MPGH staffmember warrock section.
Wow thanks
AeroMan helped me and i made D3D hack, but the hack crashes after 2 minutes -.-
So i don't post my D3D hack /
and tell me, how did you do that link with the google thingie?
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us