WinkCustomized Stuff.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Customized Stuff.
Hey guys, I was thinking, what it would be like to customize, your Guns, Melle's, Nades, Charactors, Maps, everything, how cool would that be?

I'd like an M4A1 Gold, With, a scope, and a knife.
And, an axe with blood all down it all the time.
And the charactor, a porn star!

Post what you'd like guys!
I'd love to see a helmet where you get chams for 30seconds ;D
Quote Originally Posted by kody1206 View Post
I'd love to see a helmet where you get chams for 30seconds ;D
Why Do You Not Buy A VIP Hack Lol...

i Will Like The Custom With Better Scope, And Colored Red!
Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


Why Do You Not Buy A VIP Hack Lol...

i Will Like The Custom With Better Scope, And Colored Red!
Hmm yeah, wouldn't go a miss xD
becuz id love a non-bannable cham
i wanna see mods like they have in Counter strike
Quote Originally Posted by EviL_WaLdO View Post
i wanna see mods like they have in Counter strike
YouTube - CSS: Lego MODⓘ
Would be nice huh
Quote Originally Posted by EviL_WaLdO View Post
i wanna see mods like they have in Counter strike
YouTube - CSS: Lego MODⓘ
xD those are better graphics than CF lol
We would we have that system in CF
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
We would we have that system in CF
What? /
quick question, how old are you?
I believe it's melee /
CF Needs some better graphics.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
I believe it's melee /
CF Needs some better graphics.
I think they have the graphics, nearly as the best.. But, i think more things should be released.. i think like 1 of each genre a week, like, a nade, a gun, a pistol, a MELEE /me
A bit weird of a question on this type of thread, but 15 why?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us