DUMPED CSHELL 2010.09.29

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
DUMPED CSHELL 2010.09.29

Hey guys today Combat Arms EU had a Patch

I want to share my new DUMPED CSHELL and all text strings in it with you

~~~Virusscans~~~
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
-DLL-CShell_2010_29_09.rar MD5:6f38eef6d442cd6f1ce237a3ae7eb244 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
http://virscan.org/report/1d762daada...1a9ad5a1b.html

CShell_Txt.txtattachment deleted · 45 downloads before removal
-DLL-CShell_2010_29_09.rarattachment deleted · 85 downloads before removal
Thanks for sharing
-DLL-CShell_2010_29_09.rar : /Approved

I'm scanning the .txt -_-
/Approved .
lol is it really neccessary to add a scan for .txt files?
if yes I'm sorry and I'll do it next time ;-)
Hmmm just 1 question. When i go on CA what is shortcut to start it? coz i tryed press INSTERT but it dont work o.0
Quote Originally Posted by nokias View Post
Hmmm just 1 question. When i go on CA what is shortcut to start it? coz i tryed press INSTERT but it dont work o.0
xD it's not a hack its a help for the coders who are (for whatever reasons) not able to get this bythemselves
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us