Question[Solved]Need a guide on gcs

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Solved]Need a guide on gcs
Hi


Im looking for a guide to make mods with gcs, i have seen many but they just include all the different Dvars and some basic guides, but im looking for a guide to show me how to include those dvars into my mods.

Hope someone will help me / give link to a guide =)


cant wait to make some mods
im not very good at gsc at all but if im not misstaken all you would have to do is place dodvar() and then the dvar you want to place in your mod under that.
of cousre you will need to open and close the script with these{= opening the script and }= closing the script.
Or you can just add them under OnPlayerSpawned.
Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
Or you can just add them under OnPlayerSpawned.
Or some dvars in "OnPlayerConnected", so it doesn't have to loop anytime.

don't forget it you want to change healt, ammo or something like that you need to place it in "OnPlayerSpawned" /
Hm.. I sorta get this but i need the real basics cuz Im a narb :s
Quote Originally Posted by ThrowTheCat View Post
Hm.. I sorta get this but i need the real basics cuz Im a narb :s
hmm, maby you need to learn just the basics of real easy scripting (maby HMTL and then PHP, then you should get it)
I know some stuff about html and php, I get the whole idea about using threads and thing, but for example if I would enter a dvar.... How would i know if I have to put things like false or true or even 1 or 0 after it?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/323-call-d...s-modding.html

The link in the 3rd question teaches you about arrays, variables, notify, endon, waittill, creating fucntions and using if, math operations and a whole bunch of stuff related to GSC scripting.

Also, the link under Tips/Resources has a whole bunch of commands you can use and it tells you if you need to put true/false, a number or a string. Very helpful!
Omg thanks I've seen the guide before but didn't know what parts are useful

/thanked as soon as on pc
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?