Siggy request

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Siggy request
Main Text/Name: m³ or any variation of m and 3
Sub Text/Quote: if you think one would fit: "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Size: anything that would fit on MPGH
Style: I prefer minimalistic or simple stuff, not some c4d abuse sig with every effect you can find
Theme: no specific wishes, whatever you think is sexy - personally I prefer something minimalistic, no focused objects and stuff
Colour: any, but I thought something with the VS blue might stand out on a darker background
Image/Render: no specific wishes, if you want something from me I could draw something in illustrator if I get one of my PCs sorted out
Designer: any
Other Information: I'll rep anyone that takes on this quest but I'll only use the one I like most (if any). If I see that you guys (if anyone at all even checks this) tried hard enough I might make one of those sig lists or w/e lotsa people have now.
i made you an awesome one, but i accidentally deleted it ^^
I go do this after I finishing jazk's
Quote Originally Posted by stubz View Post
i made you an awesome one, but i accidentally deleted it ^^
Da. Fuck. ?.

Quote Originally Posted by name13 View Post
I go do this after I finishing jazk's
Thank you
I made you an awesome one, but i accidently deleted it ^_^
So I herd you liek cats

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gamer~ View Post
I made you an awesome one, but i accidently deleted it ^_^


Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
So I herd you liek cats

Kitteh tiem
I got a big kitty for you...
M3.pngattachment deleted · 92 downloads before removal
I keep starting trends with signature request results.
what i did that way before you posted i just had to go so i didnt post it
Daum, I need to figure out where to stick Name's one too ... it's so cute /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Main Text/Name: m³ or any variation of m and 3
Sub Text/Quote: if you think one would fit: "Si vis pacem, para bellum"
Size: anything that would fit on MPGH
Style: I prefer minimalistic or simple stuff, not some c4d abuse sig with every effect you can find
Theme: no specific wishes, whatever you think is sexy - personally I prefer something minimalistic, no focused objects and stuff
Colour: any, but I thought something with the VS blue might stand out on a darker background
Image/Render: no specific wishes, if you want something from me I could draw something in illustrator if I get one of my PCs sorted out
Designer: any
Other Information: I'll rep anyone that takes on this quest but I'll only use the one I like most (if any). If I see that you guys (if anyone at all even checks this) tried hard enough I might make one of those sig lists or w/e lotsa people have now.
I hurd you hate C4D's
Kitteh+glasses=win
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us