flag.dss

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
flag.dss
Hello ppl, I changed the flag.dss but warrock wont let me play anymore (oops)

So can anyone upload the flag.dss here?

It is in warrock --> texture--> flag--> flag.dss

Please!
Why not just re-download the whole War Rock instead of waiting forever for someone to upload just a part of it?

I'll try to but I'm not too great with this stuff.
ye reinstall warrock
It works... I already got it so this topic may be closed -.-

Btw uploading costs 10 seconds and reinwtalling alot mroe...
yeah thats why I uploaded it for you. but I guess you got it from someone else=)
Quote Originally Posted by lalakijilp View Post
It works... I already got it so this topic may be closed -.-

Btw uploading costs 10 seconds and reinwtalling alot mroe...
* Closed Due To Request *
is there a premium hack i kno wrong place but is there?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us