TalkingCAMPERS!!

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
CAMPERS!!
u kno what i rlly hate the most...those nooby campers i feel like just kicking their asses with jst my bare hands cause all they do is stay in one place do u agree?/yea/me
Quote Originally Posted by 15silver15 View Post
u kno what i rlly hate the most...those nooby campers i feel like just kicking their asses with jst my bare hands cause all they do is stay in one place do u agree?/yea/me
AHHH spam -.- /request close
I don't care...i can see them with my wallhack...
Quote Originally Posted by GamHak View Post
I don't care...i can see them with my wallhack...
Jep....mee too =)
Quote Originally Posted by 15silver15 View Post
u kno what i rlly hate the most...those nooby campers i feel like just kicking their asses with jst my bare hands cause all they do is stay in one place do u agree?/yea/me
Quote Originally Posted by GamHak View Post
I don't care...i can see them with my wallhack...
!OWNED!
were did u get ur wallhack?
Quote Originally Posted by HJLCSR View Post



!OWNED!
How was that "owned" you dumb fuck?
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


How was that "owned" you dumb fuck?
Rofl calm down!
Quote Originally Posted by HJLCSR View Post


Rofl calm down!
Guys, stop it now, before it goes into hatred and raging
There isn't wall hack,so they dumb fucked by themselves!

Btw,Camp is noobish and useless,most of time.But in a 1 vs 4,or with low hp,why not camp?It's tactik,i don't understand why some things are 'pro' and others ' noob'.
i hate leachers who download hacks and dont press thanks to the creaters
Spam thread and wrong section.
/ReqClose
Quote Originally Posted by 15silver15 View Post
u kno what i rlly hate the most...those nooby campers i feel like just kicking their asses with jst my bare hands cause all they do is stay in one place do u agree?/yea/me
you dear sir fail so badly at life you mum tried to abort
wth?!?!!?!
lol stfu "NEWBIE" i just got my CF acc banned today!!!
On ghost mode, I only camp, if I hear fottsteps, but I don't know where from.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?