Hacking Crossfire...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Hacking Crossfire...
Can it be hacked by memory hacking? I mean using pointers... Like that we wouldn't need to bypass xtrap. Just get the address each time we play.
Yes and no

Ammo, life, armor, gp, zp, etc are server sided. What you CAN do is

Name ESP
Distance ESP
FullBright (visible ghosts)
No Recoil
No Spread
No Sway
Speed
Gravity
Location (teleporting - disconnects often, but does work)


for other hacks, D3D is good for chams (see the people one color when behind a wall, another color when in front), GPS (boxes d3d style) and a few other hacks

Additionally you can look into packet injection (WPE Pro.. rename and debug the DLL to make sure its not detected, then use that DLL from your DLL). You can use that to kick on the other team, as well as a few other useful features I'll let you brainstorm on.

For D3D hacks you will need to bypass xtrap.. or freeze the hack detected memory addresses at 0 (thats what I did.) That's not exactly a bypass, but it works!


EDIT:
Also.. when memory hacking, the game may crash at the login screen. To prevent this, have ALL hacks turned OFF by default, and only enable via hotkey - which you don't want to press until you enter the server and room, preferably after you've entered your first game
Quote Originally Posted by Rechocto View Post
Yes and no

Ammo, life, armor, gp, zp, etc are server sided. What you CAN do is

Name ESP
Distance ESP
FullBright (visible ghosts)
No Recoil
No Spread
No Sway
Speed
Gravity
Location (teleporting - disconnects often, but does work)


for other hacks, D3D is good for chams (see the people one color when behind a wall, another color when in front), GPS (boxes d3d style) and a few other hacks

Additionally you can look into packet injection (WPE Pro.. rename and debug the DLL to make sure its not detected, then use that DLL from your DLL). You can use that to kick on the other team, as well as a few other useful features I'll let you brainstorm on.

For D3D hacks you will need to bypass xtrap.. or freeze the hack detected memory addresses at 0 (thats what I did.) That's not exactly a bypass, but it works!


EDIT:
Also.. when memory hacking, the game may crash at the login screen. To prevent this, have ALL hacks turned OFF by default, and only enable via hotkey - which you don't want to press until you enter the server and room, preferably after you've entered your first game
Wow thanks for everything
Couldn't we make an anti kick too?
Looks easy I think. When kick voting is running, a boolean should be created. If true - kicked, false - not kicked (or vice versa...)
If we freeze it to false (or true), maybe we could create an anti kick, right?

Sorry, I'm still a beginner... But I want to be a pro ^^
Thanks for your help! Should I learn directx?
guys plz i can not understand
where is the hack !!
Quote Originally Posted by mask2008 View Post
guys plz i can not understand
where is the hack !!
GTFO

and for the other stuff
memory editing is not detected if you directly do it at the loginscreen or the server selection page

like
Code:
*(float*)( addy_1hit+gunz+offset ) = (float) 999999999 ;
Quote Originally Posted by MiNT View Post
GTFO

and for the other stuff
memory editing is not detected if you directly do it at the loginscreen or the server selection page

like
Code:
*(float*)( addy_1hit+gunz+offset ) = (float) 999999999 ;
Haha yea your right! If we hack every "page" of crossfire we wont have any problems ^^ - If the hack just turns on automatically when that happens would be easier I think.
Anti-kick works different in different games. I haven't looked into it in this game, but depending on if the game server disconnects you from the room when kicked or if the client responds by disconnecting, you may be able to make one. I get kicked all the damn time when I play legit, so it would be useful, but I just don't care enough really.
Quote Originally Posted by Rechocto View Post
Anti-kick works different in different games. I haven't looked into it in this game, but depending on if the game server disconnects you from the room when kicked or if the client responds by disconnecting, you may be able to make one. I get kicked all the damn time when I play legit, so it would be useful, but I just don't care enough really.
Ok thanks, ill try to make 1 ^^ later
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us