Login Form

PollSexy?
Yay65% · 11
Nay35% · 6
17 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
uhhh..
Sure?

Lol I guess its aiii..
Quote Originally Posted by shugeevan View Post
uhhh..
Sure?

Lol I guess its aiii..
Making a program for CA cuz i got free time, just want ppls opinion of it
Oh.

Type of program? /
Yeah I like it.
i like the login backgrouund classick wite and black lol.
what is the program.
INTERNET RADIO 2.0 FTW
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
INTERNET RADIO 2.0 FTW
/
And It is going to be a Internet Radio/CA Game Enhancer/CA Public Loader/Magicallness CA program
sick and gui is ok id say u should release
I don't like the colour, to the other stuff, good job
The only good part is the login button.
Get rid of the background and change all the fonts.
Don't worry bro, you did good job
it looks awesome
i lub it mucho
i want more internet radio
except add 102.1 KDFC Classical already >:[
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
i lub it mucho
i want more internet radio
except add 102.1 KDFC Classical already >:[
Give me the information
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us