[Help] Loading a backup player folder?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Loading a backup player folder?
I know I should be asking that @ a****iw fucks but I hate them
I recently lost my lvl/prestidge/emblems etc.

Is there a way the load them back to the game ?
I got a backup players folder /
Copy the files from the back-up folder to the original folder.
Quote Originally Posted by matjuh123 View Post
Copy the files from the back-up folder to the original folder.
Not working I'm still on the same level with the no prestidge/rank/emblems...
/moved to help
Use an unlocker to unlock things one by one if backup doesn't work.
Or get a complete rank hack.
I don't want to use the rank hack
I don't know which program to use to unlock 1 by 1
and I think the problem is that I switched Xuids, so now the players folder writes the new files with another ending

Any more advice ?
I don't get it
I got a backup stats from my players folder but the EAM doesn't recognize it saying it's an unknown version of the game and copy paste doesn't work anymore :\

Before I use hacks, because they won't give me emblems again, can there be a problem with what I do ?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us