TalkingRequest a cd key and ill get it!

Posts 1–15 of 492 · Page 1 of 33
Request a cd key and ill get it!
Hey guys, I'm in a good mood today so I am going to be giving away cd keys for ANYTHING!!!
request it and I will reply with the cd key
Are the keys you give away from the internet or does no one knows those keys except you? Do you also give steam keys?
No steam keys for now but anything else.
And I personally crack them.
Wow, I would really like to know how you do that but you probably wont share do you
Anyway, I would like to ask you if you can get me a Company of Heroes: Gold Edition key.
Would be really awesome thanks
hay dude this list is what i have been looking for thanks ^^ Warhammer Dawn of war dark crusade, Fable lost chapters, FEAR, FEAR EP
Quote Originally Posted by Torroc View Post
hay dude this list is what i have been looking for thanks ^^ Warhammer Dawn of war dark crusade, Fable lost chapters, FEAR, FEAR EP
I think you have the wrong topic
Quote Originally Posted by Deman92 View Post
Wow, I would really like to know how you do that but you probably wont share do you
Anyway, I would like to ask you if you can get me a Company of Heroes: Gold Edition key.
Would be really awesome thanks
Sorry couldnt get any of those but I got the original Company of Heroes and Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes Original:
3438-FDF3-FD15-7FA6-94B7
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts:
4825-03CF-668E-1765-FD43
offline mode only
Quote Originally Posted by Torroc View Post
hay dude this list is what i have been looking for thanks ^^ Warhammer Dawn of war dark crusade, Fable lost chapters, FEAR, FEAR EP
Warhammer Dawn of war dark crusade:
76C0-6973-CF45-9954-B935
Fable Lost Chapters:
BFKFH-JBKRH-JMYHG-QR6KW-W4P8B
MR7PR-G6JHM-HK6GQ-FQX3K-9QTWG
Fear:
DUB6-FAB4-WUX6-XAN2-9754
BAC2-DEF3-NAZ3-LAM3-2742
Coudlnt find Fear EP but since i couldnt find that heres a cd key for Warhammer Soulstorm
8eb7-0EB3-109B-B2C7-7AB7
any or all of the guild wars

thanks shahin =)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Please <33
and World at War if you can
Quote Originally Posted by Toastgoesrawr View Post
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Please <33
and World at War if you can
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare:
DTDS-SYL4-4D4G-2MP4-48BC
8E8P-4MGQ-LP8Y-PYWE-3380
Call of Duty: World at War:
5EXC-HW8L-8M5L-UDXX-920ES
5X71-WLMD-8DUE-TM8E-24A0S
Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
any or all of the guild wars

thanks shahin =)
Guild Wars:
446NL-47MGQ-CL64H-CM6L7-C2MLF
77QHN-D4B3M-G2RBN-3Q97C-8NDBK
99FR7-PCG9G-7MCDR-3MP32-GN9PB
Hey Shahin, can u send me a PM with different keys? i think someone already took these, they don't work =(
medal of honer beta that is going on right now
oooh yeah, i agree with Haxed, i would like one also, you can get it instead of teh GW if u want
Posts 1–15 of 492 · Page 1 of 33
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?