TalkingRequest a cd key and ill get it!

Posts 16–30 of 492 · Page 2 of 33
Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
oooh yeah, i agree with Haxed, i would like one also, you can get it instead of teh GW if u want
wooaaaahhhhh
It's already not easy to get old game keys it would take me a month to get Medal of Honor keys but if thats what you want then ill try
I will take a medal of honor key 2 please pm it though
Ok guys to get Medal of Honor Beta keys you must wait for a while
Quote Originally Posted by shahin7777 View Post
Warhammer Dawn of war dark crusade:
76C0-6973-CF45-9954-B935
Fable Lost Chapters:
BFKFH-JBKRH-JMYHG-QR6KW-W4P8B
MR7PR-G6JHM-HK6GQ-FQX3K-9QTWG
Fear:
DUB6-FAB4-WUX6-XAN2-9754
BAC2-DEF3-NAZ3-LAM3-2742
Coudlnt find Fear EP but since i couldnt find that heres a cd key for Warhammer Soulstorm
8eb7-0EB3-109B-B2C7-7AB7
thanks a shit load hun i have been looking for this shit all over
/yea
Quote Originally Posted by Torroc View Post
thanks a shit load hun i have been looking for this shit all over
/yea
Press Thanks!!!
Hmmm I like you giving away keys but if you google them they are all public. That's why they are all in use.
Quote Originally Posted by Deman92 View Post
Hmmm I like you giving away keys but if you google them they are all public. That's why they are all in use.
And your point is?
Quote Originally Posted by Deman92 View Post
Hmmm I like you giving away keys but if you google them they are all public. That's why they are all in use.
Wait a minute are you telling me that you think I google for the keys ifso then you are mistaken.
I personnally crack the cd keys.
aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH double post above ^
Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH double post above ^
Ay for some reason I can't edit
plz can I get css steam key bro, PM it to me if you can, thanks.
hey said he couldn't get steam keys...
Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
hey said he couldn't get steam keys...
whoopsssssssss
If you really crack it you must use some common method than I guess. Because all the keys are posted on serial sites Wish they weren't because than they wouldn't be in use
COD MW2
WIN 7 ULTIMate X64
WIN 7 ULTIMATE x32
Posts 16–30 of 492 · Page 2 of 33
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?