Hey I got stuck in that scenario where Steam banned 12,000 gamers who weren't hacking.. And now I cant play mw2. If you can get me one please? thanks!
Originally Posted by Shitake
Hey I got stuck in that scenario where Steam banned 12,000 gamers who weren't hacking.. And now I cant play mw2. If you can get me one please? thanks!
Nice try but those victims all had their accounts unbanned. Anyway, I doubt anyne would just give a MW2 for free.
Valve's head man Gabe Newell has issued an email to those who were affected including one who posted his email on Steam's forums. Newell states, "This was our mistake, and I apologize for any frustration or angst it may have caused you." He then gave a rather technical explanation on why the inncorrect bans were made and then added, "We have reversed the ban, restoring your access to the game. In addition, we have given you a free copy of Left 4 Dead 2 to give as a gift on Steam, plus a free copy for yourself if you didn't already own the game." So apparently everything is cool.
heyi got a runescape account lvl 87 with meber ship on it and about 5-6m i would like too trade my account for a left 4 dead 2 for steam reply plaese
nvm heard its to hard to get steam.
i need one for comand and conquer 3 tiberian wars... i would rly be thankfull for it
Well, if you have, I'd like battlefield bad company 2, call of duty 4 and 5... Thanks very much
Call of duty Black Ops
Thanks
Starcraft 2? xD
You do no hes banned right
Hawx 2 Please!!!
bad company 2
black ops
thanks in advance
Stop requesting.. Hes banned
ill take a starcraft 2 key would be nice. i got anice story behind why i want it if u want to know it. preferably a north american key server
Can't some1 just close this thread, its useless...
Can you please give me Altitude cd-key. Thanks in advance.