CoolTaking Sig Requests

PollSatisfied with my service?
2 votes
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Taking Sig Requests
Here is my MPGH logo I just made:



And my siggy + avatar I just made:



Post your requests here if you want me to do it. You can have the current layout from the logo above, or a totally user requested one. Just rep me and I make!
Ugly.
Wrong Section.
Ugly.
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
Ugly.
Wrong Section.
Ugly.
Right section, look at the description of this section dumbass.
Quote Originally Posted by roabx1 View Post
Right section, look at the description of this section dumbass.
This is suppose to be in sub-section, Sig Request
Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post


This is suppose to be in sub-section, Sig Request
yes and its ugly
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


yes and its ugly
Sorry.... but true xD
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us