My Gallery

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
My Gallery

Just curious what you guys think about my work. I know im new here but i've been photoshopping for about a yr now. Ill post my pictures in chronological order so you can see how i've progressed. Thanks! Constructive only!:
WARNING: NUDITY AT BOTTOM!

Newb
























*If this is in the wrong section, I'm sorry, and feel free to move it. I couldn't tell if it belonged here or in Showoff. (I thought here because of the sticky at the top of the page, "Galleries")
some of them are better then others
but
is the only one i liked out of those
this one looks together
nice sigs tho
read some tuts and progress more ^_^
The last one is against the rules of mpgh, remove it.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
The last one is against the rules of mpgh, remove it.
Was it nudity? If so it isn't against the rules you dumb fuck. Posting random porn is against the rules, but if a sig has tits in it tough shit. You're a fucking terrible mod, jeremy
Thanks Gourav!

I appreciate the feedback!
Sure thing jet

^^Wasn't sure about nudity policy, Checked but couldn't find anything.
Quote Originally Posted by linus17 View Post
Sure thing jet

^^Wasn't sure about nudity policy, Checked but couldn't find anything.
yes.. if you dont remove it alot of 12 year olds like jetamay will fap uncontrollably as soon as they see that
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
yes.. if you dont remove it alot of 12 year olds like jetamay will fap uncontrollably as soon as they see that
Last I checked, 75% of the users here code in visual basics with extremely shitty grammar, I mean come on, where hacking a game that every child plays. All I'm doing is supporting the rules, all your doing is being a fucking pedophile like you always are.

Don't get pissed off at me, you didn't have to say what you did.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Last I checked, 75% of the users here code in visual basics with extremely shitty grammar, I mean come on, where hacking a game that every child plays. All I'm doing is supporting the rules, all your doing is being a fucking pedophile like you always are.

Don't get pissed off at me, you didn't have to say what you did.
how am i a pedophile =/
prove it?
Lol. I can tell you Jerm is not 12.

Nice try one those lin.

Gourav when did you get so much better?
^^ Thanks, I'm progressing. I just saw Chrono's gallery. My god. I wish i could be that good.
Chrono = WIN like no other (at least here).

Don't wish, or your hurt yourself just trying to be like him.
yes it had tits in it

here
this was the sig =/
I don't know if it matters, but in the stock images neither girl is involved in sex, they were just posing. Classified as porn still or just modeling? Who knows... Who cares... It's tits.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us