Smile[RELEASE] GSC List Program

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
[RELEASE] GSC List Program
Hi all,

I was bored and I thought; Let's make a simple program for MPGH!
So yeah, here it is. It's a simple (but useful) program for a lot GSC Codes.
Hope it will be a sticky! /

How does it work?
- Open up the program (you should see a Splash Screen first)
- Select a category (e.g. Weapons)
- Press the button 'Give me the codes!'
- Now you're done /

It's especially useful for the beginners, but I think it's useful for pro's as well.

Printscreen(s):

Splash Screen:


Program:


Example Infinite Ammo:


Virus scans:
Virus scan 1
Virus scan 2
Note: 100% clean!
Hope the file is getting approved very soon! /

Credits go to:
Me, for making the program!
MPGH, for sharing the codes and the idea!

Extra:
If you see a bug or something, please contact me!
If I helped you with this program, please thank me!
ImTheBosss - GSC Modding Codes.zipattachment deleted · 191 downloads before removal
Thank you, nice idea
Thanks mate! Enjoy the program!
Thanks! Enjoy the program and don't forget to press thanks! /
Quote Originally Posted by Imthebosss View Post
Thanks! Enjoy the program and don't forget to press thanks! /
thank whore O:<
Thanks man! Hope you like the program!

Quote Originally Posted by FILIPE1 View Post
Very good job man thx
Wait aprove for I try
Huh, why that? /

Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
thank whore O:<
Very good job man thx
Wait aprove for I try
{edit}Nice Gsc list umm Yeah virus Mightbe fake ur right
Added new Virus Scan; 100% clean! Enjoy the program!
Thanks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by johnawsome55 View Post
{edit}Nice Gsc list umm Yeah virus Mightbe fake ur right
Acutally really kewl
/Approved
Thanks mate!

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
Acutally really kewl
/Approved
Press thanks if you like it.
Don't forget to press thanks.
Remember to press thanks btw.


Anyways, you should add an user submit function
nice program, could come in handy
Well that's a good tool to use if u don't know how to make a mod /
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?