Smile[RELEASE] GSC List Program

Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
Can u explain what u mean with this?

Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
How about adding user submissions?
Quote Originally Posted by Imthebosss View Post
Can u explain what u mean with this?
People can submit their own codes
Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
People can submit their own codes
That'd be monster
Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
People can submit their own codes
I think it's impossible with visual basic, because you can't connect to a server with it, I think, and submitting it online won't be easy to him, I think.
aaah really really nice!
Quote Originally Posted by Imthebosss View Post
Thanks man! I'm already busy with some new things! There's gonna be a version 1.5 very soon. In that version you can easily copy the codes and paste it in ur mod
Sounds good :]

-r3Fuze
Posts 46–52 of 52 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us