[Release] ReversedCode's Spammer v.1.5

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] ReversedCode's Spammer v.1.5
This is the second version of my spammer, that I created. It's my first actual project, as I'm a beginner. So please no harsh comments.

Virus Scan:
Code:
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=e20f6fbe98f8fea1885abc5441a881808b74111b9d4e08cce53c8ba000084473-1287744707
Code:
http://www.virscan.org/report/7c9905a4c3ac0637886ffa22708ba094.html


Download is in the attachments.

Screenshots:

ReversedCode's Spammer.rarattachment deleted · 9 downloads before removal
You need a screenshot of your program. Also post the link to virus scan result. Don't paste them here.
2 VS and atleast 2 screenshots

Post the link of the VS
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
You need a screenshot of your program. Also post the link to virus scan result. Don't paste them here.
Alright, give me a moment to gather that information.

Quote Originally Posted by .Celtics View Post
2 VS and atleast 2 screenshots

Post the link of the VS
I read the rules it was one virus scan. Two for hacks, and injectors. All I know is it said one, not two.

Keep note the small window in the picture is a splash screen that will appear at your top left.
post 2 virusscans...
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
post 2 virusscans...
he already answered that
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
he already answered that
Done, you can approve now.
Need 2 Virusscans
but looks good
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
Need 2 Virusscans
but looks good
I did, just about three-four minutes ago. :P
Looks awfully familiar to RageQuit's spammer....
Quote Originally Posted by skiiiz View Post
Looks awfully familiar to RageQuit's spammer....
Because I am RageQuit.
Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value '0' is not a valid value for Interval. Interval must be greater than 0.
Parameter name: Interval
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.set_Interval(Int32 value)
   at WindowsApplication3.Form1.TextBox4_TextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
jsut like my spammer
And just like most other spammers. Don't try accuse him of copyng your specific spammer.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
And just like most other spammers. Don't try accuse him of copyng your specific spammer.
Yeah it's just like others. But I thought having my own would be a great thing to have.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us