TalkingSimple Red Weapon Mod

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Simple Red Weapon Mod
This is my Third(I'm Just a starter! ) Mod I ever made (2nd and 1st was back in 2009).Just a few weapons turned red(Like Blood.Thats how I got the idea. ).

Weapons Moded
-M14
-M4A1
-AK-47
-AUG-A1
-AK-74U
-Famas
-G36E
-K2
-M16A3(Default Weapon)
-Scar L

S.S.



Sorry, my Combat Arms won't run right now so I can't get ingame.

Note:This is A just a Fail So, I would Enjoy it If this Could be Closed

Download Link Never Coming Due to Failness
No offence, this is kinda bad. Make Quality over Quantity. These mods are just overlayed in red.
Quote Originally Posted by severage View Post
No offence, this is kinda bad. Make Quality over Quantity. These mods are just overlayed in red.
Then what would be a Good mod,I can only do textures.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
i give this a 4/10
Try to be more creative...
overlaying the whole gun in red is simple.
Be more unique.
Simple is in the name you know .
Next time is supose to be Unique /...
And Seriously, Now I'm a Choob again?
i give this a 4/10
Try to be more creative...
overlaying the whole gun in red is simple.
Be more unique.
So you overlayed it with red.
ALL you did was overlay it with red. This is more than simple. This shit is just worth less. 1 minuite job(or less depends on how many guns you want me to fuck)
Try to do something more advanced. Make it look good, take time doing the mod. Like with a painting, use the basic elements, brightness, shape, contrast, etc.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us