Regarding the deletion of Hacks lately.

Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
Regarding the deletion of Hacks lately.
Okay guys, many of you have been complaining and hating on me mostly for deleting hacks.
The reason for this was because most of the hacks released since Nexon's recent patch were:

Viruses
Advertisements
Fail Files (No Files were attached)
Old / Patched / Detected
Lies / troll threads to pretend it was a real hack

Gordon' posted a thread regarding the newest patch, i'd appreciate it if you were to read it all:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...t-arms-na.html

&&&&&&&

There was a recent thread that i'm leaving open that talks about the deletion of recent hacks:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat..****ey-hack.html


I'd appreciate it if you were to read my post there:
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post



http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat..****ey-hack.html


I clearly didn't delete the hack
I left it out (closed though), as everything seemed alright, but there weren't any screenshots
obtain a screenshot for me, and i'll approve it (valid screenshot).
send it to my Profile via VM or PM and i'll see to it that this hack:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat..****ey-hack.html

gets approved...


If you're desperate to get hacks, then get the unpatchable chams from Noob555, or try Rusty's hack:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...hams-here.html
Its only the complete nubs who are hating you, ppl like me still (and always have) respected you.
yeah it all makes sense
the first post, the first solution makes my old hacks work. thx
ye i dont hate or begg like a lil nub
im glad they did this.. put a stop to hackers... i know its not much

but better than nuffin..
i agree wid f4f now theres less hackers tbh i havent seen 1 opker since the patch
f4f ... why are you.. what the hell?

Why would you say something like that. You're on a hacking community's boards, and you're happy they outright (for now) stopped all or most of the hackers? I'm not one to fly around and OPK everyone. I acutally dislike that greatly as it takes all the skill from the game. However, I do like my satellite chams, no recoil, spread, or reload. and if I have my airstrike, an virutal jump to place it where I want it would be fantastic.
Quote Originally Posted by fuzzum111 View Post
f4f ... why are you.. what the hell?

Why would you say something like that. You're on a hacking community's boards, and you're happy they outright (for now) stopped all or most of the hackers? I'm not one to fly around and OPK everyone. I acutally dislike that greatly as it takes all the skill from the game. However, I do like my satellite chams, no recoil, spread, or reload. and if I have my airstrike, an virutal jump to place it where I want it would be fantastic.
i agree with f4f actually. no hackers are probably the best thing that could ever. benefit the WHOLE CA community.
Quote Originally Posted by fuzzum111 View Post
f4f ... why are you.. what the hell?

Why would you say something like that. You're on a hacking community's boards, and you're happy they outright (for now) stopped all or most of the hackers? I'm not one to fly around and OPK everyone. I acutally dislike that greatly as it takes all the skill from the game. However, I do like my satellite chams, no recoil, spread, or reload. and if I have my airstrike, an virutal jump to place it where I want it would be fantastic.
because haking is gay and all hackers should be shot in the balls
I might give you guys semi-opk only hotkey hack.
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
I might give you guys semi-opk only hotkey hack.
All I'm asking for is chams, no recoil/spread/sway and crosshair.
Quote Originally Posted by Mirzas View Post
All I'm asking for is chams, no recoil/spread/sway and crosshair.
You ask for too much /
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
You ask for too much /
dont release them please.

1 release=ripped by leechers=multiplication of hacks=CA back to fked up state.
yeh bro.. just make a stupid hack that doesnt benefit the players in anyway.. like a fullbright hack or Wireframe

so we still have "Hacks" but they are not helping them in anyway
f4f, just stop. anybody have any problems with this thread, too bad, until we have new/more coders, then we'll have more hacks
Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?