Regarding The Public Hack By Heli & Power

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Regarding The Public Hack By Heli & Power
Okay so I haven't been playing Combat Arms for like a year. A lot of things have changed, I can see. So today I checked out the public hack that Heli and Power has released. I was wondering which injector will work for it? Could someone give me an explanation of how to inject it? I haven't hacked in a year as well. I was too busy with Java Programming : P. Help appreciated.
you can download the injector called Xxsyring3xX on the first page and you press browse and then you find your hack you go into whatever folder you put it into and then you select Auto-Inject and then you select Auto-Close if its available and into the Process box you put Engine.exe CASE SENSITIVE!
Sorry for the double posting Shocking. I was told to make a post here.
Thank you Chandman for explaining, makes some sense to me now. I will try it.
Thank you again Chandman. Could I add you ingame?
IaTapper
thats my IGN lol im trying to get VIP to work F3 right now its FAILING
let me start My PSserver and then Ill be in I think the Site lag being fixed fixed the authentication Generator
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
IaTapper
thats my IGN lol im trying to get VIP to work F3 right now its FAILING
let me start My PSserver and then Ill be in I think the Site lag being fixed fixed the authentication Generator

You've gotten a GM Fired?
Well, I wish you luck on the VIP : )
Do I also inject the .dll file that was included in the injector, as well as the .dll by Heli and Power?
I just use PerX it's a basic injector!
i use fait injectr
fuckin nexon spy

think about it..

trying to figure our method of hack injecting..

then patch our injectors...
heli has his own injector that he made so im sure it would work lol
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?