Wall hack for the public hack

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Wall hack for the public hack
I installed the public hack and everything works fine.
One question.. how does the wallhack work?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work..
FFS. Wallhack is see through walls. Chams is the same thing but with colors so its easier to spot them.
Quote Originally Posted by Kevincible View Post
oh... tat sux lol..
You suck. :O
Quote Originally Posted by iTzAlViN View Post
You suck. :O
nice hacks.
It's either it doesn't work if you don't see ppl through walls, chams is same thing but the colors are there so it is ezier to spot and opening spot to shoot
I don't think there's an actually possible wallhack that allows you to shoot through the walls,since I think maps are serversided.
Wat did you install to get the wall hack
Plzz tell me how you got it
tks
Quote Originally Posted by Kevincible View Post
I installed the public hack and everything works fine.
One question.. how does the wallhack work?
press windows key or press Alt+Tab out then back in
wall hack lets u see the chams through the wall, dissable the wall hack and tell me how well u do please
thats ur opinion now get out of here with ur one post to get the wall hack nub
O.o wall haks? Rolf when i used my wall hacks it sucked . CHAM FTW
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?