Warrock AFK bot
Hihi
Im making an afk bot for warrock atm
I have some problems with it :S
Does enyone know how i can move the aim in warrock?
At first i tried to make the mouse cursor set to a point. Thats didn't work because Only thing that happend was that the mouse moved to the point but the player aim was still in posision.
This is the source i have tried :
And this :
I starting getting pissed 
Eny one can help me out?
Im making an afk bot for warrock atm

I have some problems with it :S
Does enyone know how i can move the aim in warrock?
At first i tried to make the mouse cursor set to a point. Thats didn't work because Only thing that happend was that the mouse moved to the point but the player aim was still in posision.
This is the source i have tried :
Code:
Dim X = 1023
Dim Z = 767
Me.Cursor = New Cursor(Cursor.Current.Handle)
Cursor.Position = New Point(X, Y)
Code:
Dim x = -324
Dim y = -222
mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_MOVE Or MOUSEEVENTF_ABSOLUTE, x, y, 0, 1)

Eny one can help me out?


