Warrock AFK bot

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Warrock AFK bot
Hihi

Im making an afk bot for warrock atm

I have some problems with it :S
Does enyone know how i can move the aim in warrock?

At first i tried to make the mouse cursor set to a point. Thats didn't work because Only thing that happend was that the mouse moved to the point but the player aim was still in posision.

This is the source i have tried :
Code:
Dim X = 1023
        Dim Z = 767

        Me.Cursor = New Cursor(Cursor.Current.Handle)
        Cursor.Position = New Point(X, Y)
And this :
Code:
Dim x = -324
        Dim y = -222
        mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_MOVE Or MOUSEEVENTF_ABSOLUTE, x, y, 0, 1)
I starting getting pissed

Eny one can help me out?
Well I don't play WarRock, nor do I have it on my computer. But why do you need to move the mouse to create and AFK bot? Just shoot every 30 seconds or something. Try this for moving the mouse though,

[php]
Private Declare Function SetCursorPos Lib "user32" (ByVal X As int32, ByVal Y int32) As Int32
'...then to use it'
SetCursorPos(100, 100)
[/php]

If your other attempts have failed, I doubt this will work but you never know.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Well I don't play WarRock, nor do I have it on my computer. But why do you need to move the mouse to create and AFK bot? Just shoot every 30 seconds or something. Try this for moving the mouse though,

[php]
Private Declare Function SetCursorPos Lib "user32" (ByVal X As int32, ByVal Y int32) As Int32
'...then to use it'
SetCursorPos(100, 100)
[/php]

If your other attempts have failed, I doubt this will work but you never know.


Didn't work

Damn not very easy ...
Quote Originally Posted by gamernuub View Post
Didn't work

Damn not very easy ...
Just shoot then?
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Just shoot then?
What?/
Quote Originally Posted by gamernuub View Post
What?/
You have a gun, no? You click the mouse and it shoots, no? So do that every 30 seconds.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


You have a gun, no? You click the mouse and it shoots, no? So do that every 30 seconds.
No i haven't added it yet. But i think it just works to use auto clicker source...

But i really need the aim to move...I dont know why it doesn't work....FUCK IT!
XD

nahh i will keep searching...

Edit :

Is it a way to make the mouse move to the left ? instead of setting to a point?
Setting it a point to the left = moving it.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Setting it a point to the left = moving it.
Thats not what i mean...

If you set the mosue to i point it just "teleport" to the point

But normally you move your mouse pixel by pixel.
Quote Originally Posted by gamernuub View Post
Thats not what i mean...

If you set the mosue to i point it just "teleport" to the point

But normally you move your mouse pixel by pixel.
Yeah, it's still being "teleported" just a smaller distance.
If you make a afk bot just make it press enter every 2/3 seconds...
Sendkeys.send ("{ENTER}")

It won't kick you from the game
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?