Runtime Error Kick, How?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Runtime Error Kick, How?
Hello all, I have searched for the answer to this question but I can't find how to runtime error kick someone! Any help please! Thanks
I'd like to know this too.
Hey imsohoooood. Lol i named my egg thing after you. Don't ask.
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
Hey imsohoooood. Lol i named my egg thing after you. Don't ask.
Good to see you back irish! you were banned before? Also why don't ask lol
Thank you. It's a long story. I was banned, and theres a thread about everything. And don't ask, because I don't have an answer. Lol.
Quote Originally Posted by austinlau1 View Post
It has been patched.
No it hasn't its happening all the time.
or:
this only works in the lobby or in a waiting room:
whisper some1 and type:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
change the last w to a ä
and w8 like 5 seconds,
and he's gone..
How to change w to д
lol thats nice :P
Quote Originally Posted by Hornyscammer View Post
You have to type the german character O with " on it,
press alt shift so you have german type scheme

then you type NOOOOOO (in capital characters don't forget!!!) until the chat-bar is full.
This only works in room lobbies.

then everyone will get the runtime error
cheers mate!
hehehe ... lol all tha for that
dont work for me
how can i do ä or ö in warrock
There should be a symbol like .. somewhere at the bottom of a key, press Alt Gr + that key and then let go and press a, e, o...
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us