Help!!!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help!!!
Hey I need some help setting up MW2 I have it downloaded and installed but I cant seem to make it run...Please PM Me if you can help

All I can do is play the campaign I want to play some online or something.
Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirlD View Post
Hey I need some help setting up MW2 I have it downloaded and installed but I cant seem to make it run...Please PM Me if you can help

All I can do is play the campaign I want to play some online or something.
Where did u download it from?..
Download ~This~ it should alrdy be set up for the most part..

Info stright for alteriw.net site. CLICK HERE

For any other help utube it there is tons of videos.
ok thanks is that all I will need?
Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirlD View Post
ok thanks is that all I will need?
all the info u need is on AlterIW's website
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us