Blackops Leak

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
yah i know i downloaded its fucking epic
Is there a PC version leak I can download?
Quote Originally Posted by tuve2 View Post
Is there a PC version leak I can download?
i dont think there is but there is always google
Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
i dont think there is but there is always google
Ye... I know my friend Google. But he didn't answer my Question... Right.
Got it, but i only had one disc.
it failed at 50% burning, fucking Memorex.


I shoulda bought Verbatim...
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Got it, but i only had one disc.
it failed at 50% burning, fucking Memorex.


I shoulda bought Verbatim...
haha
i never failed at burning any of my disks
Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
haha
i never failed at burning any of my disks
Memorex is shit. I've always used Verbatim, so I've never had problems until I used Mem.
omg leaked?i cant find any pc versions,fucking lucky xbox homos!
Quote Originally Posted by OrangE3 View Post
omg leaked?i cant find any pc versions,fucking lucky xbox homos!
theres a pc version on demonoid
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


theres a pc version on demonoid
can you inv me to demonoid?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us