Need help with WarRock D3D hack..

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with WarRock D3D hack..
Hi..
I made alot of "no menu" hacks for WarRock and i want to make D3D hack..
I learned how to make it, know how to update addys, and how to code the functions.
But i don't know how to make the detours
Someone can help me?
Thanks.
Camels, if you learn how to make the detours, could you PM me with how to do it?

or add my msn: Kabilul@live.com
Leeching has never been so subtle.
Quote Originally Posted by -Raz0r- View Post
Leeching has never been so subtle.
I learn from what I steal
Quote Originally Posted by xTremist View Post
I learn from what I steal
I have stolen things in my life but trust me ; With code, It won't teach you anything but that you need to get a book if you don't want to be just one more leecher. =).
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
I have stolen things in my life but trust me ; With code, It won't teach you anything but that you need to get a book if you don't want to be just one more leecher. =).
LOL Yeah I agree with you on that. Most people need to actually learn not jank it from someone else. All though some of us poor people can't afford the books for another month or two. =(
Quote Originally Posted by SeptFicelle View Post
LOL Yeah I agree with you on that. Most people need to actually learn not jank it from someone else. All though some of us poor people can't afford the books for another month or two. =(
e-Books =).

Most good books have been scanned and made available in Torrents ; A bit of search can bring something concluent. ; This and asking friends .
Thanks for the comments people..
But i think no one can help me here
/Request Close..
And thanks anyway
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
Thanks for the comments people..
But i think no one can help me here
/Request Close..
And thanks anyway
I could ; I don't know this engine at all, And don't feel like knowing it, Sorries.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?